My Kenya Adventure

"Whatever you do to the least of these, you have done to me."

Friday, July 07, 2006

Come along with me!

Here are just a few! I will try to put a bunch on a picture website, but I don't know of any. If you know a good one where anyone can see the pictures, let me know!:)

This was kind of the "American corner" where the interns and the people that are working full time for ELI from California live. My hut is the one on the left. Isn't it cute?














^These are just a bunch of the girls that I loooooved!




These were some of the boys that weren't afraid to talk to me! The little one on the lap was one that I played with all the time- his name is KipKarui. He's 4 and is possibly the cutest boy on earth! ---->




^This was what I did three times a day- served meals! It was fun, because everytime I gave them their food I would make them tell me their names. It actually did help me learn them faster!




This is Hope- she was the happiest baby I have ever met! She was adopted by the Albrights (the couple from California), and she was rarely found not smiling! I got to babysit her a lot, which I loved! ---->







<--- These are all the kids on my side of the orphanage. So there are 100 total, but I was assigned to work more closely with just 50 of them. This picture's kind of like Where's Waldo...i don't stand out at all, right?!:)




This is Dorcus, one of the girls I spent a lot of time with. She didn't speak much english, but she was absolutely precious!!--->

<--- And THIS is only one of the reasons I fell so in love with the Lord...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home